Blessings and good tidings to all as we celebrate new beginnings of 2017. How I love that we have a chance for renewal. I wish each and every one a New Year filled with the promises of peace, love, joy and health. I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have given your thoughtfulness and time in connecting with me here in this social media community and in real life. Your outreach and inputs are of great value to me. I’m so thrilled whenever I receive your interactions or we get together for a cuppa. All of you dear thoughtful bloggers and fellow sewists are a gift I treasure. My goals for renewal of this New Year are few. It’s my endeavour just to be. BE~willing,grateful and there. There where I’m needed. Where ever that is, we’ll see. I just want you to know I’m so grateful each one of you are here.
I’d like to send a shoutout to a few folks who made 2016 even more special to me (besides family of course) in more ways than they realize:
- Denice aka @urbantweeter
- St. Paul’s
- Chuckanut TransitionVolunteers et al vendors of Bow Little Market
- Jessica aka “Egg Lady’
- Tammy of Hickson Community
- Heather of BluKatDesign
- Kathleen of The Center of Holistic Wellness
- Johanna of Mrs. Walker’s Art and Illustrations
- Jennifer of Let the Sewing Begin
- STH of Living in Color
- Naomi of Spare Room Style
- Anita of @look4thewoman / M of @TheFashionHuntress / Michael of @msfedison27 / Ruthie @RuthieLManier / Local PBS @kcts9 & @kbtctv
Oh and in case you were wondering…
2017 is the year of the Rooster! I bet there are chic chicks sewing soon.
Cheers to all in 2017!!